Active Time: 45m
Total Time: 45m
6 kalamata olives
3 cloves garlic 1/2 lemon
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 pound ground lamb
2 tablespoons coconut oil, or other solid fat 1/2 cup bone broth
4 cups baby spinach
How To Prepare
- Mince olives and Zest and juice the lemon.
- Combine the olives, garlic, lemon zest, cinnamon, and salt in a
- Add the lamb, mix thoroughly, and form into 1-inch
- Heat the cooking fat in a skillet on medium-high
- When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, cook the meatballs for 5 minutes, turning periodically to get all sides Add the bone broth and cover, cooking for another 5 to 6 minutes until the meatballs are cooked throughout. Turn off the heat, add the spinach and stir until wilted.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.